Great things grow here
Our school is recognised for our eco-friendly sustainable living achievements.Read More
We serve together
Respected for our service to the wider community, our students embrace our social justice programs.Read More
We are accepting enrolments for Prep to Year 6.Read More
Welcome to Holy Spirit Catholic School
Spirit of Excellence. Spirit of Compassion. Spirit of Cooperation.
Located in Cranbrook, Holy Spirit School is a large, vibrant community where our students learn and find strength in the Spirit. We celebrate the spirit of excellence, of compassion and of cooperation, and weave these into our daily school life.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 620+ students
We believe in raising joyful, confident learners. Our exceptional teaching and non-teaching staff care for each student’s social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing every day.
Join us. Discover strength in the Spirit. Discover the Holy Spirit Catholic School difference.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Generosity and hospitality are central to our mission of building positive relationships between students, teachers, staff and parents. Through these connections, our students are encouraged to realise their potential.
We strive for a collaborative, holistic education based on gospel values with a strong connection to parish and family.Read More